Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or turning over a new raw, vegan, or vegetarian leaf, the TurboBlend® VS is just the tool for you. Easily create a new variety of dishes with tremendous flavor and nutrition, from Tropical Avocado Salsa to Chocolate Dream Pie.
Live Fresh recipe book contains hundreds of raw, vegan, and vegetarian recipes.
Includes DVD cooking class hosted by raw food author AniPhyo.
64-ounce container quickly processes whole-food smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, and more.
Filtration Bag is perfect for juicing, sprouting, and preparing nut milks.
Your machine is designed and built for outstanding performance and unsurpassed durability. When purchasing a Vitamix, you’ll enjoy:
- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn, and more, with one machine
- Quick and easy self-cleaning with a drop of dish soap and warm water; just run on High for 30 seconds
- 7-year full warranty
- Ongoing recipe ideas and community support
- 20.5 in tall (with 64-ounce container in place)
- 8.75 in deep
- 7.25 in wide
- 10 lb 9-ounce
- cord length: 6 ft
Vitamix Blender Base:
- 2-peak HP motor
- 120 volt, 60 Hz 11.5 amps (North America)
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
Vitamix 64-ounce Container:
- Height: 13.4 in
- 64-ounce rated capacity
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan® copolyester
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 3-in diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
Vegan Pasta Recipe – Angel Hair Pasta and Almond Crème Sauce
This sauce is great with green apples. Thin it out with more orange juice and it makes a wonderful salad dressing.
- 3 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 cup (240 g) almond butter
- 1 orange, peeled, halved, seeded
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) namashoyu
- 1 tablespoon raw agave
- 1-inch x 1-inch (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm) fresh ginger, peeled
- Spiral slice 3 zucchini and put in a bowl. Set aside. This is your angel hair pasta.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.